Nina's Stillwater Calendar

Tuesday, June 19

Multiple Channels

We've all had those moments when someone said something so ridiculous we felt that a sidelong glance at someone else didn't do it justice and desperately wanted to shriek about it but couldn't because it might hurt the persons' feelings. I have found a solution. I can talk on a chat channel with everyone which allows for easy voice communication. But then I can talk on text channels with certain people but not others. I can even mute my shrieking laughter so that no one has to know I am laughing at them. Perfect solution. Perhaps all social interaction can move to a multi-digital-channel format.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Wow. For some reason, my feelings are hurt at the potential situation at which they could be being hurt without my knowledge.