Nina's Stillwater Calendar

Thursday, December 7

The Point of the Blog

So I started a blog because I have no spine and I felt left out with my friends having blogs/MySpace/Facebook/whatever. But so far there hasn't been any point. I mean I ramble all day long. Why do it online too? So I am giving my blog an official purpose. I often notice myself doing something or thinking something I don't really like to see in myself. I think something like "I should stop that" and then forget all about my apparently shallow convictions until the next time I notice myself doing the same thing. So this blog is now going to be where I am brutally honest about when I screw up and what I (don't) do to fix it.

I was going to put up something I want to work on today. But I figure a purpose is enough for one day. Actual progress can wait. Besides I like some of my faults and want to revel in them awhile longer. :)

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Revel away, I know I have certain flaws that I can't seem to get rid of...orange cookies anyone?