Nina's Stillwater Calendar

Friday, May 18

Biological schedule

Sometimes we just can't keep to the schedule our bodies want for us. We drove to Moab today. On the way we passed through a town about 50 miles from Moab. I decided not to stop for a bathroom break and lunch because we were so close. Two hours and lots of construction delays later, I was simultaneously dealing with a bursting bladder and a ravenous tummy. After getting to Moab and dealing with those minor issues, we went to Arches. Wow. We went on a little three mile hike to Delicate Arch. If only it hadn't been vertical. So I exaggerate. Still, a lot of climbing, but absolutely beautiful. Now exhausted, I expect to sleep very soundly until I awake screaming with a leg cramp.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Try not to scare your Dad too much when you wake up with that cramp. I wish I was there to help make you feel better. Sleep well.